Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday


Things that are just "tickling me pink" today:

My new yoga mat, which happens to be pink. Annnnnnnd, that one of my best besties gave me a 5.00 off coupon for it!

The fact that I did NOT have to do the arm straps last Thursday, since everyone is STILL complaining about them!

That my son had a great first date!

Venus the electric sex leg lamp!

My new CD - "Now that's what I call Country" - don't judge me.

On-line banking. A couple of clicks and bills are paid, checking account is balanced and I know EXACTLY how much I have to spend! (or not spend)......

What just "tickles you pink" today?

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

My new Snuggie!!! (Except that it really sucks.)

Anonymous said...

I'm excited that there is nothing on the calendar for tonight.

And that my hubby is going to his first practice with his new band.

And that #3's birthday present from American GIrl got here on time.

Martha H. said...

I WOULD be tickled pink if I didn't have to deal with the pager. :)

Mia said...

On line banking is the only way to go!!!

Erin said...

I'm tickled that we don't owe taxes this year. Is this the year we can afford a flat screen tv? Or should we be responsible with the return and pay bills? Boo.

tammy said...

They have pink yoga mats?? I just may have to take up yoga.

I am tickled pink that Luvpilot is going to work tomorrow. He's been home for 10 DAYS!!! How can I miss him if he won't leave??

Anonymous said...

I am tickled pink that even though I lost my camera and all 800 pictures that my friends came through and have some for me to scrapbook my little man's third birthday!

tiburon said...

Now That's What I Call Country may just be a deal breaker.

Meg said...

Okay, first off, I HAVE a pink yoga mat! I am so happy I somehow landed on your page! I really like it here,lol! I am a gradma too, only MY name is "Gimmie"! There is nothing like the love for a grandbaby is ther? OMG!

I will be back and visit you again!

Hugs from the Hill Country of Texas sweetie!

Omgirl said...

Country???? Really Melissa? O man. consider yourself SERIOUSLY judged. I can let the Obama thing slide, but Country music? I think I'm going to have to break up with you over that.

JK, of course. You will have my love until the day you die.