Friday, January 23, 2009

Funny Bone Friday - Things I may have heard, or said, or just thought in my head


"I'm sorry I didn't hear the phone, I was vacuuming the dog."

"Hold it for as long as you can Mom. 'That's what she said.'. Admit it Mom, that was funny, you totally have to put that on your Friday blog post."

"Yeah, I'm old, just remember, the riper the berry, the sweeter the juice."

"Here in Hickville Hell, we do have some standards"

"So are you thinking that eating a handful of almonds is going to counteract all the Chinese you just downed?"

"I think you need to go totally cougar on him"

I didn't even get ID'd.......and here I was feeling so good about myself. Good feeling - Gone.Destroyed.Over.

9 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

I really want to hear the background story on "going totally cougar on him" c'mon...SPILL IT!

tiburon said...

Mmmmm juice.

Better than milk any day.

Just.saying.

deb@virginia blue said...

Oh, Melissa...

I needed that Friday morning laugh!

I'll even add the one my daughter said in the car the other day...

"You'd think I'd be able to feel it vibrate if I'm holding it right in my hand..."

promptly followed by "That's what she said!"

tammy said...

So, um, what were you buying when you were hoping to get ID'd?

Eating a handful of almonds totally counteracts Chinese food. Didn't you get the memo?

Anonymous said...

Love how you're learning to incorporate "cougar" into your daily talks! LOL.

Martha H. said...

Love it! Thanks for the laughs.

I know the "cougar" story. he he he

Kristina P. said...

Your kid is hilarious.

rychelle said...

ha!
you're just gonna have to hold it, mom.
i'm gonna use that!

Erin said...

Hickville Hell. I know a few towns that could qualify...

Great. Now I want Chinese food.

If I admit that I'm not quite sure what cougar means, will you tell me or just laugh at me?