Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

First of all, I am thankful that Tiburon let me steal her thankful logo, yet AGAIN.
That the sun was out yesterday and again today.
For brownies with walnuts and I wish I had a son who will cook them and not pick all the walnuts out. Just.saying.
That I don't have to drink Barium.
That my health care delivery system is through Intermountain Health Care. Seriously.
For my super cute warm pink socks that landed in my grateful lap from Purdy.
For the blogging world and all my new blogging friends.
What are you thankful for today?

4 comments:

Martha H. said...

I'm thankful for a good laugh - case in point - just had to explain 'prairie doggin' to the Evil Genius. LOL!

tammy said...

Ditto on the barium (poor Tib) and the bloggy friends. And sunshine. I left that off my list today.

Have you tried the Ghiradelli brownies? If you haven't don't. I don't want to be responsible for creating another addiction.

tiburon said...

You get your health care delivered?

Mia said...

Brownies with nut is the only way to go!!