Friday, January 2, 2009

Funny Bone Friday - Things I may have heard, or said, or just thought in my head


"Hey that kid just chucked up a deuce at me. Awe.Some!"

"I saw them, they saw me, and we both pretended not to see each other. Then I flipped them off in my head."

"Your just one big gooey, sticky hug ain't ya?"

"Whoever gave Chloee that "musical" book is so OFF my 'Would donate a kidney to' list." REMOVED.

"Death Valley Hospital, I mean Jordan Valley hospital, sucks fat man boobie!"

"You've just taken the meaning of 'Jerk" to a whole new level!"

"What kind of mom falls asleep in the ER while her son is laying on the gurney
waiting for stitches?"

10 comments:

tammy said...

Hilarious.

I'm always flipping people off in my head.

Remind me never to give Chloee toys that play music.

I think of Alta View as the Death Valley hospital. Too many things have gone wrong there to too many people I know, including my dad. Opinion?

mCat said...

Tammy,
Since they have treated me well and buy my groceries, I'm a total Intermountain snob. And since Alta View is IHC, I have to feel some loyalty. Admittedly, not our BEST hospital, nothing will ever compare to IMC or PCMC, but in a pinch I would still go there vs Jordan Valley or Pioneer Valley....yikes!!!!

Jan said...

Too funny. I know the I saw they saw and walk away.

Those were very cute Melissa.

Redhoodoos said...

Love it!! I bet you see some crazy things where you work!

Go to this site for a list of February races - http://www.wasatchrunningcenter.com/February.htm

Good for you!! What length do you want to run?

Kristina P. said...

I have a frenemy who works as a registrar at the IMC Emergency Room, and she loves to blog about all the lame people who come into the emergency room for lame stuff.

Except most of the things could be legitimately serious. Yes, it's probably just the flu, but people die from it. It makes me angry. Hence the frenemy part.

Jillybean said...

One time I might have "lost" a musical book that belonged to my son.
We have since outlawed musical toys in our house.
However, that doesn't keep me from giving that sort of thing to my nieces.

Mia said...

There is a person in my life I pretend not to see or hear, but they haven't gotten the hint yet...

Vanessa said...

So should I not tell you that my husband is a pharmacist at Mountain View Hosp. in Payson (a Mountain Star hosp.)?

I guess when my own husband tells me if he is having a heart attack to have them send him to UVRMC, that says it all.

nikkicrumpet said...

Sucks fat man boobi? Ewww that was a visual I didn't need! LOL

tiburon said...

At least it wasn't fat man flap.