Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday fun with the Chunch

I got to take the afternoon off and spend it with my favorite 22 month old, the chunchie. She was a good sport while we got our Costco on, our Wal-mart death race and the Macey's-wrap-it-up-with-a-treat expedition.
Now keep in my mind, I have no control over how she shows up at my house. And usually, I just let her be until bath time and then clean it all up, but today was particularly ghetto. I can't believe we ventured out looking so rag-a-muffy....
Really, who goes out with looking like this?at least we weren't in the Wal-mart at the time. At least we had moved up in the food supermarket chain to Macey's. But still. And this one just reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George gets caught on the big jumbotron with ice-cream all over his face. True confession, I might have been as messy as her, I'm just behind the camera.....
And what a difference a good tubbie makes
She is learning the art of saying cheese and really posing!

She is also working on her Zoolander face....
And finally how to implement props.....
My Chunch in prime form!

10 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

Zoolander would be proud!! Definitely BLUE STEEL!

tammy said...

I just want to reach through my computer and squeeze those cheeks!

kimberly said...

I don't think it matters what she wears or what yummy treats are all over her face, she is still absolutely ADORABLE!!! What a cutie!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

Omigosh!!! She is SOOOOOOO cute!!! I LOVE the cheesers and the Zoolander face! :)

Jan said...

Can't wait for grandbabies. This is so cute Melissa. Well, she is.

Jan said...

Can't wait for grandbabies. This is so cute Melissa. Well, she is.

tiburon said...

I heart the chunch.

She needs to work on her Blue Steel though..

Vanessa said...

I can't believe she went all those places and was so well behaved. You must have filled her up w/treats :)

Meg said...

Awh, sweetie, she is gorgeous! I can't wait for my little Brooklyn to get that age! We are both so blessed!

Hugs!

rychelle said...

zoolander pose. classic.