Friday, January 9, 2009

Funny Bone Friday - Things I have have heard, or said, or just thought in my head.


"Did you SERIOUSLY just put that glass of milk RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE? Do you have a DEATHWISH?"

"Don't you dare leave me alone with Meth Mom."

" I think with that whole process I burned about 10 calories. That means I can lick a skittle!"

"DON'T.POKE.ME. I get poked by someone EVERY day, thus making me feel like I have to poke back and that is just too much poking."

Did she just tell me that this new girl is very well-to-do and so I am going to "have to step it up a notch?". Does the phrase 'you can take the girl outta the trailer park, but not the trailer park outta the girl' mean anything to her? All this time, I considered the little piece of white trash that has stuck to me like gum under a table is part of my charm!

Why yes, I do have to wear my hooker heels to take you to your appointment. That is how I roll.

"I demand to be your surrogate sister!"

Fartman has completely outdone himself this time. My eyes are watering and I just threw up a little in my mouth. He's even coughing on his own toxic gas! Annnnnnd, now he needs the bar cleared so he can see himself? Really...

7 comments:

tammy said...

All of my conversations this week involved farts or poking. WTH?

Sher said...

This is funny!
Amen on the poking! You mean on facebook, right?
It does drive me crazy. i like it to chat with my pals, but all those silly pokes, and pillow fights, etc are just annoying.
I've been thinking of talking about thsi on my blog.

Kristina P. said...

I want to hear more about these hooker h eels Tib says you have. Please share.

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL there were a couple there that I'm just dying to hear "the rest of the story". You crack me up!

Martha H. said...

Pretty sure I peed a little over the poking comment.
You really make me laugh. Have I seen the hooker heels? If not, how come?

tiburon said...

You should share the hooker heels with all. They are a sight to behold. I am happy to say that I was around for nearly 50% of these comments...

Mia said...

I think the heels need to get their own post ;)