Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just curious.........


Just curious.......
How do YOU take your Cafe Rio?
I go for the:
grilled chicken salad, no beans, double rice, everything else except the lime, extra pico, creamy tomatillo dressing and a side of......

Someone Else's Child!
Really, what would I have DONE without Lulu taking in those extra calories for me? I owe her big time for being so considerate of my diet. Really.
Oh, and I also enjoy throwing in some.....

Princess Chunch! It tops the meal off delightfully!
And a trip to Cafe Rio is never complete when we have Chloee unless we have a boredom meltdown.....

Good times people. Good times.

How do you take your Cafe Rio? Just curious...

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Glad to see you made it again!

We officially took Rychelle's Cafe Rio flower, and she has partaken of it's deliciousness.

I usually go for the Fire Grilled Chicken salad, black beans, rice, easy lettuce, no cilantro, cream dressing.

I did try the pork salad this time, and it was delicious.

mCat said...

The real question would be Kristina, did Rychelle LIKE it? Did she LOVE it? Did she appreciate the pure goodness in the small container of green creamy dressing? Did she make strange noises and, quite frankly, need a cigarette afterwards?
THAT is the true Cafe Rio experience : )

Vanessa said...

Just curious. What is that big huge jug of suspicious yellow liquid in the middle of the table? Do they serve "go lightly" at Cafe Rio now?

I like the pork salad. No cilantro. Muy good.

Catmando said...

Salmon taco loaded to the hit. Lots of cilantro.

Jillybean said...

I usually order the Pork salad no rice no beans, creamy tomatillo.
However, I also enjoy Pork tacos with a creamy tomatillo on the side, Shrimp tacos, Coconut shrimp tacos with mango salsa, 2 pork enchiladas medium with black beans.

Really, everything is good.

And I love the fact that they have Diet Dr. Pepper.

tiburon said...

Grilled chicken breast salad, no beans, extra rice, shredded lettuce, no pico, no guac, no cilantro, house dressing.

And I am MORTIFIED that my 3 year old kept eating your food.

We really do feed her.

Shauna said...

Love the pictures! Hey just a reminder that to get your free print post and e-mail David Bowman by Mon. Jan. 5th at noon :) Have a beautiful Sunday! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

tammy said...

Mmm...pork salad. My fave. But I would take a little girl on the side if I could adopt one and not give birth to her.

annie valentine said...

Ooh ooh! I'm all over the soup, unless it's Tuesday. Then it's the coconut grilled shrimp tacos with pinto beans. Divine.