Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Guess who gets his OWN post??

"And in the blue corner, weighing in at an astounding 7.3 pounds, Huuuuuuummer the Maaaaaaaaltzeeeeeeeer!!! This guy is getting huge. And he seriously gets cuter every day!"

In the words of his Mommy Kim:

"He is such a good and sweet puppy (I almost said "little" puppy....). To speak to what a good puppy he is, we have yet to find something that he has chewed up that he wasn't supposed to. He carries our shoes around, but so far he hasn't destroyed any of them. We absolutely love him!!! Not a day goes by that we don't all tell him so. I don't think that one of us loves him more than the others, and he seems to love us all equally as well. He likes to chase Maddy (and that's about the only time he barks), play with his toys with me, and watch the Jazz games with Khoi. So we each get our own special time with him. He's definitely part of our human pack. If we're home, he's stuck to us like glue. He even stands at the side of the tub while Maddy is taking a bath, and he's quite scared of the tub so for him to do that is very brave on his part. He's the perfect dog for us, I still can't believe how lucky we were in getting him. He's such a mellow and loving dog!
(As I was typing this message, one of my coworkers walked by and said "do you always smile at your computer?" I guess I was smiling while writing about Hummer. True puppy love!)
**"

Happiness is.....finding JUST the right home for your babies.

3 comments:

Omgirl said...

Aw.....maybe my search for the perfect dog isn't hopeless after all.

tammy said...

Please can you clone him for me??

nikkicrumpet said...

He is pretty darned adorable. And any dog who is a Jazz fan...well THAT makes him PERFECT!!!