Friday, January 30, 2009

Funny Bone Friday - Things I may have heard, or said, or just thought in my head

(My giggling little chunchie)

"You are a delightful little devil, you got rid of my beeps!"

"Dad, your ideas are........ well...... how can I put this mildly........ CRAPPY!"

"Did she really make you kiss the heart and make a wish? Suckah!"

"Are you serious? I'm my best self on 1/2 a LorTab."

"Help! My head is stuck inside the Doritos bag! I shouldn't have tried to lick the crumbs from the bottom."

"Please! Go wipe your daughters bum before it dries and gets crusty."

"You realize what you've done don't you? You've let her in the BFF circle!"

"Best hunker down, Mama's on board!"

"What's for dinner Batman?"

"I'm all about the good, solid pinch."

11 comments:

tiburon said...

I am THRILLED that you added in the pinch comment.

And still confuzzled about how you get your head stuck in a bag of Doritos.

please to be seeing my post.

Martha H. said...

Here's one I heard this week::

Why don't we just call it "God's Glorious Clinic from on High"??

And, "She looks like a dry-heaving giraffe. A graceful gazelle she.is.not."

I love this post every week because it makes me smile.

tammy said...

I imagine in my head that half of these occur in conversations between you and Tib. Love that picture of the Chunch.

Kristina P. said...

I agree with Tammy! I feel like these are things you say to each other. And Martha.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

WOW!!! CHloee is getting SO big and She is SOOO cute!!!

Omgirl said...

I've never been much of a Doritos fan. but right now, licking the crumbs out of the bottom of the bag sounds quite good. That's what calorie deprivation will do to you.

tiburon said...

tammy - you are almost exactly correct. 6 of those were in conversations with me. 60% baby.

Jan said...

I did just what Tammy did. I was thinking of you and Tib the whole time :) So funny.

Elisa said...

Hilarious!

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL you had me until the "crusty" thing.....

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

HOW HYSTERICAL! YOU ARE SUCH A RIOT! I ♥ you!