Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday


Things that are just "tickling me pink" today:

My fantastic dream about Elder L last night. AWE.SOME. He is good, he is happy, and he is safe!

When Tiburon tells me she was a "champ" last night. HA.HA!

Watching Jordan quiver with happiness and excitement when she sees me heat the corn bag and get the home office set up. It's like paradise for her!

That Tuffy helped me find my checkbook. If he would have just looked in the pocket with the tampons and pads in the first place, we would have found it faster!

That the pager has been so quiet(knock on wood). Keeping fingers crossed.

That it is Tuesday and that means Yoga!

What "tickles you pink" today?

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Girl Scout cookies!!

tiburon said...

The fact that I WAS a champ last night.

And you.

You always tickle me pink.

Martha H. said...

The fact that I am pager free.

Jan said...

Nice about the dream thing. That is so cool.

Tickled pink is knowing you don't have to do much today. Loving it.