Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday



Things that are Tickling me Pink this Tuesday:

When Purdy tries to look disgusted and says "I'm totally ignoring you two."

My new hiking/snow boots. I can walk outside and not worry about falling down. At least not because of my shoes anyway. My own lack of coordination does still pose a problem.

Skool Lunch being less than a block away from my office. Mmmmmm breadsticks……..

4x4 in my Pete the Pathfinder. I know I've mentioned him before, but with this week's snow mess, I am especially tickled by him. AAAAAAnd, his seat warmers!

When Tuffy will swap back scratches with me - minute for minute.

When I accidentally hit speaker mode on my cell phone and can't figure out how to get it off, and everyone at works hears Tib's rant. OMAL!!

That I get taco's for dinner tonight! I could eat taco's every single day and NEVER get tired of them! WOOT WOOT!!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Damn you and your Skool Lunch! There was one down the street from us, in Draper, and we didn't know about it for a year! And then they closed it down! Boo.

tammy said...

I am totally tickled pink that the boys are back in school and I can sit on my butt all day eating cheesecake and watching taped episodes of Real Housewives of the OC.

deb@virginia blue said...

about the taco thing? now I'm thinking maybe we ARE related.

and the fact that we're both using our Tuesdays as "tick" days...

need I say more?

Omgirl said...

Skool Lunch? You'll have to elaborate for us ignorant Utah County folk.

tiburon said...

Mmmm Skool Lunch!

Oh and Purdy ignoring us is.not.possible. She couldn't ignore us if she tried. We are a force to be reckoned with.

Oh and that speaker phone thing was downright embarrassing - I don't need the WHOLE WORLD knowing how neurotic I really am!