Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday - New Year's Eve 2008 edition



Thankful for Tiburon. She keeps me going at the gym, gives me inspiration and keeps me laughing. She got me started blogging (thus creating a monster). She also let's me lift her Thankful and other logo's and I'm hoping she come up with a new one that I can steal.

Thankful for 2008 being over. Seriously. This was a very hard year for me personally and physically. Don't want to do over again ever. I'm glad I came out on the other side of it all in good shape, but really, let's not do this again.
Thankful for 2009. We get second, third, fourth etc chances to improve, change, repent, correct and start over again. For that I am VERY thankful.

Thankful that I can now say, "My son comes home this year!"

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

5 comments:

Elisa said...

I had a baby this last year... thankful for that. And, I too am thankful this last year is over. I'm looking forward to a new year full of good changes.

Happy 2009!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that 2008 is over too!

tammy said...

I'm thankful we get to change, repent, start over again and again, too. And I'm thankful my MIL's dogs that we are watching aren't totally peeing all over everything like they did last time. I would hate for them to end up in doggy prison. My MIL would probably hate that too.

Martha H. said...

I am thankful that you are one of my work BFFs.

tiburon said...

So much Tiburon love. I may just burst.
Although I might burst because I am pushing maximum density. Either way I am thankful for you too.

Love your guts!