Monday, January 26, 2009

This post brought to you by the letter.......


Tammy over at Time Flies played this on her blog and I thought it would be fun too. I asked her to assign me a letter and......ta da..... The letter R !!

So my 10 favorite things that begin with the letter R:
1. Rebuttal's - I like me a good argument, I mean, debate.
2. Rick Reed. A gym BFF who had the nerve to up and move back to Denver. Waaahhhhh.
3. Races - I love running and I love the competition. Must.measure.everything. Not just myself but against others. I know, I know, SICK!
4. Raspberries. Especially on vanilla ice cream. YUM!
5. Reese's Peanut Butter cups. Who ever invented Peanut Butter and Chocolate together deserves a freakin award of some sort.
6. Red - the color red. I wear a lot of it, and love it!
7. Roses - my favorite flower and I love getting them as surprises just because..... *hint hint Splenda Daddy*
8. Rewards - meaning the rewards that Splenda Daddy will be getting shortly on his Amex Express. He's so freakin smart and disciplined with the plastic!
9. Re-do's. I screw up so much, that I am grateful for the opportunity to call "mulligan" and re-do some things.
10. Reading. Love reading. Will read just about anything I can get a hold of and sit still long enough for.

Kinda fun huh? If you're interested in playing, give me a shout and I'll assign ya a letter! Thanks Tammy, this was a fun mental challenge for me. I think I need a rest.

8 comments:

tammy said...

You were fast for it being a mental challenge! It took me the whole weekend to do my letter. I should've been harder on you and given you a Y or Q or something.

Missy said...

#5, #7, & #10 are great R things! I feel sorry for whoever gets Q!

Anonymous said...

Splenda Daddy is the man, and afterall V-day is right around the corner!

nikkicrumpet said...

We might be twins...I love love love a good debate! But the whole running thing insures we aren't related lol

Anonymous said...

i miss you & love you
Rick Reed

Anonymous said...

Hey I miss you and love you Rick Reed

Anonymous said...

Hey I miss you and love you Rick Reed

tiburon said...

Nice to know that Rick reads YOUR blog...