Wednesday, January 7, 2009

If it's Wednesday, then I'm wondering.....


WHY can't I get step aerobics? I used to freaking teach this stuff, okay 16 years ago, but now, I can't get it to save my life. Do you lose coordination as you age?

WHY does someone from Malaysia frequently and consistently visit my blog (LOVE to have you!), but won't leave a comment? C'mon man, let me know whatcha think!

And.....
if you live in the south, southwest, southeast, end of the Salt Lake Valley, WHY not come do PT camp starting on Monday?

PT stands for Personal Trainer. This 12 week program is an opportunity to work with a personal trainer in a group setting. Three times a week. You have your choice of an AM session or PM session. Let me just lay the fact out though, if you choose the AM session, you WILL get the fun and joy of working out with me. This will be, I believe, my fourth camp and I LAH LAH LOVE it! Every session, the trainer mixes it up, between cardio, conditioning, strengthing etc. If you have specific areas that you want worked on, she will address those individually with you. You can visit Tiburon's blog for some examples of the fun she has had and if you are interested, let me know and I can give you the 411. Would love to have you! A great way to get going on your new goals/resolutions. And if you have joined Shark Bait's Biggest Loser competition, it's a fan-freakin-tastic way to get moving on that!
Come play with us! It's muy bueno!

11 comments:

tammy said...

I used to teach Step too. Now I couldn't even tell you where my step is. I should find it. I really really wish I could come to PT camp with you and Tib. Maybe I could live at my Mom's for awhile.

Malaysia?

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

what? you used to teach aerobics? That is SO great! I never knew that!! I LOVE step aerobics! And you have someone from MALAYSIA looking at your blog?????? What the? Who in the he*k do you know from Malaysia???????????? LOL!!! That is GREAT!!!! :)

Vanessa said...

I wished I lived in SL county. I would totally be there. My little rinky dink town just cut back on all their "community school" offerings and so we have to get to class 15 minutes early just to claim a bike for spinning.

Way to call out Mr. Malaysia!

Kristina P. said...

I haven't tried step in a few years, but I used to love it!

Martha H. said...

Last time I tried step aerobics I nearly collapsed from too much exertion. I'm pretty uncoordinated when it comes to stuff like that, so I avoid it like the plague.

Love the call-out to Mr/Ms Malaysia!

Mia said...

I know I have gotten less coordinated over the years!

Anonymous said...

I am with you in spirit! LOL...

nikkicrumpet said...

I wish I lived near you guys. And boy howdy would you have your hands full with me!!! You'd better have a crane handy if I'm gonna step up on anything!

Omgirl said...

I always wondered what the PT stood for. Too bad I'm too far away. But it sounds like lots of fun! (NOT.)

Sher said...

I have been going to this advanced step aerobics class for over two year, and it still totally kicks my butter (more mentally). I am not and never have been very coordinated. Never was a dancer. But I think that it challenges me mentally and physically.
That PT stuff sounds fun. Too bad I live on the North end!
Dangit!

tiburon said...

I am right there with ya sista! I never thought I would say this - but I am really glad PT Camp starts next week so we don't have to do step!