Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If it's Wednesday, then I'm wondering WHY?......


WHY does Mutual, American Idol and The Biggest Loser all have to be on Tuesday night? At the same time? Further, WHY can't I figure out the DVR?

During meditation period in yoga, WHY does someone feel the need to whisper a conversation with their friend. Excuse me, so sorry to interrupt, but this is the quiet time....sssshhhhh.

If chocolate milk is the perfect workout recovery food/beverage WHY can't I learn to like it? Further, WHY are we the only mammals that drink the milk of another mammal? Who thought that would be a good idea?

WHY must Cafe Rio be so high in caloric value? WHY must I crave it? WHY must I eat the ENTIRE salad, shell and all and lick out the dressing cup? WHY can't I exercise some sort of self-control there? Has it "an addictive chemical that makes ya crave it fortnightly?" (name the movie)?

And finally, WHY was I compelled to take a picture of a co-worker taking a picture of a beautiful electric sex leg lamp that belongs to another co-worker who won it in a cool giveaway and does nothing now but taunt me with it?

Further, WHY did I feel compelled to pose with said lamp and bare my own leg?
Really.Do we have nothing better to do at work?

Enlightenment anyone?......anyone?

9 comments:

Martha H. said...

Awesome post! Love the pics. I have no anwers for you, though.

tammy said...

I'm just gonna tell you the same thing I tell my kids - BECAUSE that's why.

tiburon said...

So I Married an Axe Murderer.

Love the "hooker heels" and the pics.

I wish the whispering would stop - both during yoga AND inside my head.

No more talk of Cafe Rio.

tammy said...

p.s. my dog really wants to hump your leg now.

Erin said...

Sexy leg!

I crave Cafe Rio, which sucks because the closest one is a 45 min drive from my house. Sometimes I am tempted to drive to St. George JUST to eat Cafe Rio. But then they have an In N Out Burger too. So maybe I should to to In N Out for a burger appetizer, and then Cafe Rio for a salad.

Kristina P. said...

YOu need to get on that DVR thing quick.

Vanessa said...

Can I come work with you? It looks like a lot of fun.

Mia said...

How can anyone not like chocolate milk?!?!?! And don't you have a friend, namely Tib, who is a professed TV junkie who could show you how to crank up the DVR? No point in missing YW so you can watch tv ;)

Sher said...

You are so funny!
I can't believe you dont' like chocoalte milk! It's like the nectar of the gods!! When I heard that it's the best recovery drink I celebrated! Now I have an excuse!!
p.s. You have SEXY legs!!