Thursday, January 29, 2009

An award? For lil 'ole me? Why thank you, thank you very much!

My favorite Diva gave me this fabulous award! Thanks CJ!

Now, here are the instructions.
1. Post on your blog.
2. Link back to who gave you the award.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who display great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link to them on your blog.
5. Let them know you have awarded them by commenting on a post of theirs.

That simple!
Now, the hard part..... just 10? Really only 10? Crap-a-doodle! I'm no good at choosing.........
1. Brianna
2. Martie
3. Karen
4. Missy
5. Kim
6. Tib
7. Kristina
8. OMgirl
9. Mindi
10. Pedaling
11. Jamie
Yeah I cheated, what of it?
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Omgirl said...

I am so honored! I can't read what it says on that blog award (do I need stronger glasses or is it just small?), but I'm still so totally honored!

Pedaling said...

yippee!!!

so, you wern't put off by my love of songs with a superb beat all about drugs?

hot dog!

thanks!

i got this award once, but, hey, i will take it again! you made my day!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Thanks for the shout out! Glad you liked it!