Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Things I am SO thankful for today.....

Jamie. I could NOT have done this last business trip without her. Lah, Lah LOVE her! It was just like old times but instead of going south, we went north.

The most awesomest EVER prize from Tiburon. Can't post about it until Monday, but let's just say that I may or may not have been so excited I screamed like a banshee and peed a little! Your gonna wanna tune in on Monday....

Company cars. If I had to get lost finding the hotel and then taking the wrong route home in my own vehicle, I would have been extremely pissed! As it is I am just slightly more than a little ticked off.

That I don't live in Burley ID. I'm not a hater, don't judge me. Just grateful I live where I do.

Instant lotto scratch cards. No, I didn't win, BUT I had some pure excitement and anticipation for, oh about 10 seconds.

Chad's kind, encouraging and insightful email. 'Nuff said.

HOME! There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.

What are you thankful for at this, the end of the day, Thursday?

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am thankful for a nice, warm bed.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for no school tomorrow.

tammy said...

I can't believe you're gonna make us wait until Monday.

What's wrong with Burley?

I'm thankful I have fun women to VT. We spent 3 1/2 hours chatting with them yesterday.

Vanessa said...

I lived in Pocatello for four years. I'm thankful I don't anymore. It might be more ghetto than Burley.

Martha H. said...

Tammy - everything is wrong with Burley. Trust me. I know!

Meliss - so glad you guys made it back safely.

I, too, am thankful for Jamie. She is the sweetest lamb ever.