Friday, January 9, 2009

The Secret to Splenda Daddy's success.....

Truly, if it weren't for him and his COMPLETE self-discipline and control.... I'd be a financial mess. Thankfully, he was willing to share his secret with my blogging friends, kinda and benevolent man that he is. He's a giver that one. A real team player. A boy who knows how to share.
Now, this might seem harsh and perhaps even, a little unreasonable, but I can bear my testimony, when this little recipe is followed, it works!

Small disclaimer: I do not subscribe to this theory except in rare instances. My purse containing my plastic seems to just open up all by itself whereas Splenda Daddy's wallet hugs his butt like spanx! Just clarifying.....

2 comments:

tammy said...

So glad you imparted this little piece of wisdom to us. Would you mind asking him what I do with those little gold cards then? They're too pretty to just throw away.

I'm reading Confessions of a Shopaholic right now. And laughing my butt off the whole time. Mostly because I can relate to a lot of it.

tiburon said...

I freaking love that.

Don't buy stuff you cannot afford!