Monday, January 19, 2009

Leg Lamp saga cont....Size DOES matter


Oh, the very fun of it all!
I came home from Burley to a delicious little prize from the uber-cool Tiburon. She, knowing my envy for the leg lamp found a DE-LIGHT-FUL little, I mean big, item for me......

I have dubbed her "Venus". Great name right? Very electric sexy right? And for extra giggles, I have her on my desk at work right next to my Elder who would get a kick out of it!
Well, now with all of Martha's taunting and such, I certainly was more than willing to dish it back and make her slightly jealous.

Venus is after all BIGGER than little 'ole Alegra.

Aaaaaannnnnnd, her fishnets are REAL! Not a lot of work got done this morning what with all the coveting and envying going on. Even people who don't work with us, came over to get in on the action. I should have started to charge for all the stroking of her leg that was going on. Would my employer have frowned on such pimping??
At any rate, I LOVE my little, I mean bigger than Martha's, electric sex leg lamp and Venus will now reside desktop to brighten my every day at work.
Thanks Tiburon - you ROCK!! Make-out session, back on! And Miss Martie? Eat your freakin, taunting heart out!!

10 comments:

tiburon said...

Yesssssssssssssss!!

My work here is done.

1. You got the lamp you have always wanted.

2. Martha is jillious.

3. Make out session back on.

I am as happy as a little girl.

Martha H. said...

Oh the fun of it all!!! I am happy for you. No, really. And, of course I'm super jealous that yours is bigger than mine. ha ha ha

Poor little Alegra looks like a dwarf next to Venus.

I'll be sure and visit Venus every day.

Kristina P. said...

So, do you work with Martha? And the leg lamp is completely awesome.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

This is hysterical! You guys are hysterical!

Karen said...

No way!!! That is sooo cool. I take the day off work to play with a friend and you go and have a leg lamp party without me. I know where I stand! ;-)

I'll be back at the office on Wednesday, so be prepared to share!

nikkicrumpet said...

What a sweet and totally wonderful thing for her to do. It is EPIC!!!

Martha H. said...

I am still giggling over this.

So happy to have fun co-workers and blogging friends that will feed into the insanity.

Anonymous said...

What's up with the make out session? Are you against Prop 8

mCat said...

Dear Anon,
Make-out session = total inside joke.
True make-out's are reserved for my Splenda Daddy only...... : )

tiburon said...

Splenda Daddy getting the make-outs is BS.

Just.saying.