Friday, January 9, 2009

Hooker heels

Okay, so I had a few requests to actually post about the "hooker heels" (Tib's words not mine). Really, please, they're just shoes for crying out loud. Just ordinary little sumpin sumpins that I wear when they match some other part of an outfit. No big deal....

SEE?? Now aren't you all just a tich disappointed? Admittedly, they are cute little brown numbers, but in no way are they "hooker heels". Are they?!?
My friend Karen suggested I get you all to send me a picture of YOUR favorite "hooker heels" (from your own closet!). Maybe even I'll throw a little contest together and we'll vote our favorite "hooker heels". Send a pic my way and we'll see what we come up with.
melissa.catmull@yahoo.com

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hahahahaha! THESE are hooker heels!?!? Well, I'm the biggest whore of them all, I guess.

Those are the kind of shoes I wear if I'm being boring around the office.

Jillybean said...

I stopped wearing heels when i was pregnant with my first child because I kept tipping over.

dubb and dawni said...

Melissa ... love the heels ...you go girl!! Dawnelle :)

Vanessa said...

Tib is a boob. Those aren't hooker heels. I was expecting those clear bottomed ones that fish can swim in.

Martha H. said...

I'd so be all over a hooker heel contest. I'll have to look thru my shoes and see what I can find.

Those aren't hooker heels. I think the drugs were affecting Tiburon's brain.

kado! said...

Saw a link to this story on Martha's blog...and thought I was in for a Juicy story! After living 9 years in Vegas.....those are Definitely NOT "hooker heels!" Great blog, fun read! ~♥ Cadance

tammy said...

No way. Brown is not a hooker color. I take back every bad thing I said about you and your shoes.

Elisa said...

Those are totally not hooker heels!

I think I may just have to go out today and find some REAL hooker heels.

Just for fun.

Mia said...

I agree, those are pretty tame as far as heels go, but they are lovely!

Erin said...

I just clicked over because I liked your comment on Mina's blog.

Where have you been and why haven't I been reading you all along?

By the way, I don't even own a pair of heels. I'm 6 feet tall and I come thisclose to towering over my husband. I kind of wish I owned a pair of hooker heels though.

tiburon said...

In my defense I was drugged up and they were mostly under her jeans.

I just saw heels poking out.