Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday - Illustrated version


Things that just tickled me pink today!
Texas Roadhouse two'fers. Seriously. Best.Deal.ever! Splenda Daddy and I go before 6:00pm and get a fantastic meal for under 20 bucks!

Bloggers Breakfast.
Rychelle was in town and invited anyone loco, I mean, local to join her for breakfast. Super fun to meet some of you gals in the blogosphere!

And finally, Furry BFF's. After two days of skirting each other, the magic happened! Hummer and Gary the cat are now official BFF's! I'm sorry, but really is there anything cuter? Not this Tuesday.....thanks for sharing the pic Kim....and you can see as with any true BFF's, it hard to tell where one ends and the other begins! : )

What Tickles you Pick as of late?

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Breakfast was so fun! And it was so great to meet you!!

rychelle said...

That breakfast definately tickled me pink! It was so nice meeting you.

tammy said...

That pic of the cat and Hummer hav me saying "Aww.."right out loud. So cute.

Jealous of the blogger breakfast.

I am tickled pink that it was sunny and 71 degrees yesterday.

Omgirl said...

Yep. Pancakes, bacon, and blogging friends....doesn't get much better than that. (Except if I'd had enough room for a scone too).

tiburon said...

Breakfast was fuN! I am glad we went :)

And I am really tickled by those scones.