Saturday, December 20, 2008

Super Saturday - HIGHLIGHT

I know, your thinking, what the crap?!?! Could this girl ADD anymore to her Saturday? Scoll down to Act 1 and begin reading from there......
Quite honestly, once we got home from the Bonco party, I was TOAST! Though there was still plenty of shopping that needed to be done, groceries for one, a lesson to get wrapped up, and puppies to be taken care of, I had to call it quits.
BUT, I couldn't end the day without sharing my ultimate highlight.
My ever clever gym rat BFF Tiburon, recently came home from NYC with a little sumpin sumpin for me.
When I unwrapped it, I swear I wanted to scream with delight! Cry with appreciation, piddle with excitement and maybe even offer a gratitude make out session. Okay, just kidding with the last one, but honestly, this was one of the most personal gifts I have ever gotten and I doubt she will ever really know the depth of how much it means to me. To her, probably a small and insignificant thing, to me HUGE!!

Knowing my love for all thing NYY - she found this little ditty and then took the next step of having it personalized! Hanging on the tree - check. Going in the Christmas box when the tree comes down? Heck NO! Will go on my little corner of the dresser that holds all my specials.....
Shark Bait has completely outdone herself! Mi gusto! Mi mucho gusto!
Muchos Gracias mi amiga!!

2 comments:

tammy said...

Gotta love that girl.

tiburon said...

See now I feel bad that I didn't get one for everyone...