Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday


So much to be Thankful for this snowy, wintery Thursday......
1. My job. I know, I say it every week, but I REALLY mean it.
2. Splenda Daddy's job. I see people on a daily basis losing work, and I am just grateful that we haven't been hit yet.
3. My health. After a rough 2008, it's lookin good for 2009. In fact, it's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
4. My Jordan. BEST SCHNAUZER EVUH! Seriously. Love the cuddler that she is.
5. The snow. I KNOW, you say, what the CRAP?!?! Melissa is thankful for snow?? Has the underworld truly frozen over? No.....just thinking that I do enjoy a white Christmas, so for this week and next, I'll take it and then it needs to be DONE!
6. Tiburon being home. My working out and gym world is now back in alignment.

What are you thankful for today?

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I'm thankful my husband was able to shovel all that snow you are thankful for!!!

rychelle said...

i'm thankful for snow too!

Terri Ferran said...

I am thankful for titanium posts, which are not to be confused with "thankful thursday posts."

One is actually made of titanium and is screwed into your bone, the other is actually made of (insert one of your many blessings here) and screws into your heart so your heart doesn't end up being two sizes too small.

Both serve a useful purpose and are the basis for a future crown.

Kristina P. said...

Stupid snow. My feet are freaking freezing!!

Kristina P. said...

Stupid snow. My feet are freaking freezing!!

tiburon said...

Awww I gots a shout out?!?! I am thankful for you making me laugh til I pee every blasted day!

tammy said...

I thankful that you are getting the snow and not me.

And slightly jealous that you and Tib get to hang out together.