Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!


BEST.NEWS.EVAH!!
Finally! Found the BESTEST home for Hummer! Cute family, Kim and Khoi and their daughter Maddy, but sshh, he's a Christmas surprise..... we couldn't be more thrilled that Hummer is going to be theirs! They came over tonight to meet him and he took right to Kim. He chose THEM!
I can now sleep at night knowing that all the babies have the perfect homes. And the sweetest part? Ellie's mom and Hummer's mom work together so play dates are already in the works!
AAHHHH, sweet relief! Congrats to Hummer and his new family!

5 comments:

Martha H. said...

Hooray!!! That's such great news. They are the cutest puppies evuh!

tiburon said...

Fan-FREAKING-tastic!!

Soooo glad!! :)

kimberly said...

Congrats! Those puppies are so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

I think I look at this picture at least a dozen times a day, I just can't wait to bring this little guy home! I haven't been this anxious for Christmas to come since I was 8 : )

Anonymous said...

Aww...I want one! I need something to take care of and Love hummer is so cute! Makes me miss my pup.
Best Christmas present EVER! They need to put a BIG red bow on him!

Karen