Monday, December 8, 2008

Super Deal of the week!

Totally lifted this from word to your mother! I am still laughing!......


"Just wanted to let you know that I'm coming out with my own CD, just in time for Christmas.
It will include such hits as:


* Put Your Dishes in the Sink

* Leave Your Brother Alone

* Didn't I Tell You to Stop That?

* What Part of No Don't You Understand?

* Your Clothes Go in the Laundry Room, Not on Your Floor

* How Many Times Have I Told You Not To Do That?

* Do I Look Like a Waitress?


*And my own personal favorite - What the Hell is That Smell?


With over 101 "mom sayings", you'll never have to yell at your kids again. And as a special bonus, you'll also get an extra CD with hits like:


* Not Until You Shower

* I Only Wanted a Backrub, Can We Keep it at That?

* Fix Your Own Damn Dinner

* Not Tonight, I Have a Headache


So act now, quantities are limited!"

No comments: