Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If it's Wednesday, then I'm wondering WHY?


What is it about cheesecake? Really, I don't get it. Let's discuss. You understand that it is merely creamed CHEESE. Who decided it should be made into some sort of dessert like a cake confection? You realize it's a sour, tangy nastiness that is not sweet at all? You realize it takes a butt load of sugar or other flavoring or tastiness to overpower the cheesy taste?
I.DON"T.GET.IT!

WHY did they see the need to squeeze, still a little too large gals, into teensy, skimpy dresses last night on Biggest Loser? I had to warn "nip alert" ALL NIGHT LONG! Seriously.

And, speaking of Biggest Loser, why didn't I pick up on the fact that Jillian is a lesbian?, (not that there's anything wrong with that), but as I watched last night, it's so obvious, how did I miss it before??? Yes, she has a killer bod, but kissing girls? siiiiiick!

And finally, WHY? why, why, why, why, why, does someone call, say they want to come see your puppy, get directions to your home, verify you will be there all night, and then NO SHOW! (They don't deserve Hummer after all)

Can anyone shed light on any of my deep, insightful questions today?

1 comment:

tiburon said...

Soooo you really DON'T want to make out with me??

And cheesecake is the greatest thing ever.
I won't eat cottage cheese or sour cream or moldy cheese. But cheesecake and I are pals.