Saturday, December 13, 2008

5 Favorite Things


And yet, another "tagged" moment. But because it is from mi sobrina, I couldn't resist.
Five Favorite Things:
1. My D - 'nuff said.
2. My bed. Really. Best.Bed.Ever.
3. Chocolate Cinnamon Bears. Somehow the taste and texture do it for me. Can you say "spins my socks"?
4. Chloee calling for me. "Mimi! Mimi! Mimi!" Somehow, it never ceases to warm the cold cockles of my black heart.
5. The Gym. I am a sick, sick girl. Don't need to tell me, I am fully aware of it.

Tag YOUR it.

4 comments:

Omgirl said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! And after reading your bio and seeing that you are a fellow lover of sleeping, and reading the praise for your bed in your 5 Favorite Things post, I can see that we are going to be blogging BFFs!

tammy said...

I thought I had the best bed ever and now I find out you do.
Chocolate cinnamon bears sound divine.

rychelle said...

my bed = the best thing ever too!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate covered cinnamon bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hey thanks for doing the tag love ya!)