Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday


Things that are just "tickling me pink" today:
1. My Pete the Pathfinder. 4X4 friends! All the way into work this morning in the freaking snow storm!
2. On that note, the fact that I can work from my "south" office this morning and NOT have to go all the way downtown!
3. My new Polar Heart Monitor, which by the way IS pink! I still need to do some figuring out with it all, but lah lah LOVE it!
4. Oatmeal cookies. Now that I have finished them all, not only does that tickle me, but unfortunately now, I am feeling them jiggle me a little bit too. MUST WORK HARDER AT THE GYM.
5. Christmas music and live streaming on the computer. Instead of having to listen to these people around me gossiping like an east Relief Society, I can instead sing in my head fun Christmas tunes!
6. Those puppies! Only get another few days with them all, and yet, EVERY morning, I just giggle and giggle and giggle at them all. Will bawl when they leave.

What's tickling you pink today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My salted, caramel hot chocolate from Starbuck's!

Martha H. said...

The fact that I only had 1 student show up to class today. :)

tammy said...

That I only had to stand in line at the post office for a half hour instead of an hour like I was planning.

tiburon said...

And my coming home to you doesn't tickle at all?!