Saturday, December 27, 2008

Why I now LOVE facebook....

Okay, so once I found blogging, Facebook was soooo yesterday, however, I created an account for Elder Luke and maintain it for him. He's gotten the word out to his friends in Chile, so I friend accept them. There have been tons of messages posted to him that I can pass on, and someone just tagged him in a photo. It's two that we hadn't seen before. He's not posing like his normal ones. Lah, Lah, LOVE it!!
Facebook - you and I are friends again....
And to Elder Catmull's friends in Chile - Gracias!! Muchos Gracias!!

Ciao!

4 comments:

Jan said...

I wish I would have known for my son serving his mission. Oh well. How was the mom phone call? I miss that, but glad to have mine home this year. Missionaries are the best. Woo Hoo. How many more days?

mCat said...

Jan,
The phone call was the BEST - a whole blog about it, the downside was that we got the news he will spend ANOTHER Christmas away. That's 3!! Good thing the church is true.

tammy said...

Love the pics. I still hate Facebook, but what a great idea for a missionay mom.

Martha H. said...

How fun for you!