Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Funny Bone - Things I may have heard, or said, or just thought in my head


1. "I went down on a bag of Doritos like a fat boy on chocolate cake!"
2. "If I didn't hurt so bad right now, I would get up, come over there and kick your butt! Could you just head over here?"
3. "See, now I pay attention to dialogue, and your watching for spilling cleavage!"
4. Where's Rocky and Balboa? Now who will I mock during class?
5. "Does a naked Mr Burns in the bathtub mean anything to you?"
6. "I just peed a little"
7. "Could you add some dance moves to the class too? Then my humiliation and the class's amusement will be complete."

2 comments:

tiburon said...

Oh that Doritos comment was a highlight of my week.

Well that and the stuff you said when we were running with that band on one leg...

Mindi said...

i agree with the doritos--i ESPECIALLY love the "went down" part.

this is why we could be bff's.