Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day - 2008

Merry Christmas!
Just a tich strange to just have the three of us, but Tuffy was THRILLED with his most awesome ever new drum set!

My favorite gift? My new CAMERA!! YES! No more grainy, blurry, red-eyed pictures!
From this time forth, all pictures posted will be from my new BFF - Cannon. (wish I got a picture of him).
Our morning tradition is to have all the Ferran's over for breakfast. Christmas breakfast is Green Egg's and Ham. Yeah, you heard me right, Green Eggs and Ham.

We all sit around the kitchen in our pj's or other comfy clothes of choice and enjoy our colorful breakfast. It's fun to hear what everyone got and listen to the kids tell us how excited they are for their gifts.


After breakfast, it's time for a nap and then dinner with the Catmull's. Now, traditionally, I host said dinner, however this year Grandma Joy wanted to host because it is likely the last year in the family home. Cool, I'm off the hook. However, with the HUMONGOUS snowstorm we got today, she was snowed in at Jan's so we all went there instead.
Me and the girls

All in all, a nice day spent with family and time to enjoy each other and the holiday.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Sounds like an amazing day, Melissa! Have a lovely weekend!

tammy said...

Love the green eggs and ham idea. Although the sight of them kinda made me throw up a little. Maybe we won't be trying that idea out.

tiburon said...

Looks like you had a LOVELY time! I probably need to try the green eggs and ham sometime...