Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If it's Wednesday, then I'm wondering WHY?


When one is in a training class, and the instructor tells everyone at the start of class to be sure and let her know if someone is getting behind, WHY does a person wait clear until the lunch break to say, "I got lost so I just quit." What the crap were you doing then for the last 2 hours?

WHY does Winger's only give you small bowls of popcorn? Don't they know we can eat A LOT MORE THAN THAT whilst waiting for our wings?

WHY do I have to be so irreverent, immature, and inappropriate all the time? WHY can't I just grow up already?

And finally,
WHY does someone name a town Sulphurdale, and further, WHY would someone choose to live there?
"Hi, nice to meet you, where are you from?" "Ummmm.......Sulphurdale?" Really.
Can anyone enlighten me?

2 comments:

tiburon said...

Me have no answers for you.

Sorry.

tammy said...

LOL. I have no answers either.