Monday, December 8, 2008

Puppy Patrol! - Milestone for the babies....


The little darlings went ALL NIGHT without having to go out! We, as in Dave, took them out one last time last night before he went to bed, and they didn't get up again until I was up getting ready for the gym! And no piddles in the crate (of course)! They are soooo on their way to being house broken.
Then when I came home to get packed for the trip down south, I let them out, but it was snowing! I think it's safe to say, that not one of them cared much for the wet and cold....
Here's Puppy boy trying to figure out how to get up the stairs to get back inside.

Here's both boys trying to figure it out and Mom encouraging them.

And here's Ellie who has given up and looking for an alternate route.

Once inside, we needed to dry off....





We also needed to mop the floor, Puppy boy was a big help....

I hope the new families enjoy these pictures, they are the cutest puppies EVAH!
Now, we gotta find a super, fantastic home for Hummer.
Really, who could resist this?

4 comments:

Martha H. said...

They really are so very cute!

tiburon said...

Look at those pups! I remember the day they were born. It is like it was yesterday!

Omgirl said...

Are they Schnauzers? (Or Ewoks?)

tammy said...

So so cute! let me know if you ever have any more.