Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday


It's that time again!! Things that are just "tickling me pink" today:

When I go into the women's restroom at work and pick a stall that still has the seat up from the cleaning crew the night before. That means I am the FIRST to use that stall today! WooHOO! (and referring to an earlier post, the handicapped stall here doesn't have a lock so I am FORCED to use the small ones)

Chad. Dude seriously rocks! Offers a trailer to borrow to carry my new bike; to come train on his trainer so I won't wipe out when trying to get in and out of clips; will do races with me; smiles EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE HIM! Dude rocks, and deservedly is in the BFF circle!

My new water jug. Saturday I was being careless and let mine fall off the spinning bike and the entire top broke off! Splenda Daddy very kindly picked up a new one for me last night and the planets are now back in alignment.

My new shorter commute. CUT IN HALF!! Annnnndddd, can't wait til I'm brave enough to ride my bike to work.

Speaking of work, my new cube, building and most importantly the cafeteria! Excellent salad bar, and ssshhhhh, they carry my Monsters!!! Don't tell SD. Let's keep it our secret.....

Tiburon. 'nuff said. Seriously, who can I talk to 4 times a day and laugh EVERY SINGLE TIME!! She can take a frown and turn it right upside down. Wait, is that a primary song? Anyhoo - girl rocks! AND she let's me chew her a** out for eating McD's. She doesn't even hang up on me. She might pretend I am breaking up on the cell phone, but she doesn't hang up on me. True friend.

That I have picked up a few more followers. WELCOME!!! Hope you enjoy the read and my daily ramblings! It's kinda sad when my self esteem rests on the number of followers and comments that I get here in bloggy land. Really, I should get a life. But while you are here, feel free to comment..... (hint hint)

And finally, that today is Fat Tuesday!! Now, I'm not Catholic, but this is the one day a year, that I like to pretend I am, just to enjoy Fat Tuesday. Live it up before the sacrifice period of Lent begins tomorrow. I think I see a box of Milk Duds in my future today! Not the small box either, no what's the point? Living it up means the BIG BOX!! Then tomorrow, when I'm not Catholic anymore, I don't have to give them up. See? Perfect world! (and no disrespect meant to my catholic friends out there - I seriously dig you)

What's tickling you pink today?

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It wouldn't be this giant cyst on my inner thigh! TMI? How does this even happen? It's huge!!

veronica said...

Thanks for introducing all us Mormon folk to Fat Tuesday.
I'm pretty sure they named it after me. And my name's not Tuesday. Just sayin'...

tammy said...

Totally cracking up over the Fat Tuesday part. I think I've been living that for about the past six weeks, so I should start my non-Catholic Lent a day early.

What's making me happy today? I got out of volunteering in Connor's class today. I told him he was too sick to go, just so I could stay home too.

kris said...

Since I'm a stalker I'll say hello. You make me laugh, thanks

Anonymous said...

56 degree weather has me giggling like a school-girl in spring time!

I love your bathroom thing. And your Fat Tuesday observances.

But I'm jealous of your new followers. I just lost one. I don't know who.

tiburon said...

Wait a second.
I can't go to McDonalds EVEN on FAT TUESDAY?!?!

This sucks!

Martha H. said...

The ice machine at our new digs that spits out Sonic-like ice. That thrills me to no end!

Oh, and the fact that we named the guys sitting across the isle from us "The Nerd Herd".

kado! said...

I'd like to think I might just be that new fellow follower that got the shout-out! If not just thinking that I made someones day brights mine too! (so don't tell me if I'm not...LoL!) I see a comment above that "Mina" lost one of hers...I just might have to head over to her blog and spread some self-esteem happiness!

So jealous that you have an ice-machine in your building that makes "Sonic-like" ice...you guys just need to stock up the cubicles with some sugar-free flavored syrup and you are set!

OK...that about maxes out what is "tickling me pink" today...I am sick with a sore-throat/cold and have been able to eat nothing but hot tea with honey all day...I'm miserable...a comment on my blog might cheer me up! (did I just say that?) LoL! Thanks for the great posts....if Martha loves you then you are already in...say no more!

nikkicrumpet said...

Well I was tickled by the funny drunken videos up there....especially girl head in toilet...priceless. I'm so glad I never drank. And I'm tickled that I'm not at work YAY ME. And now I'm tickled because you've inspired me to celebrate Fat Tuesday...I see some Chinese in my future...and not the healthy stuff!!!

Becca said...

I can't even tell you how much joy it brings me to find the toilet seat up when I enter a public restroom. It doesn't however mean that I can bring myself to touch the seat bare handed-I don't care if it's just been cleaned-it still terrifies me!

Unknown said...

Today it was a glorious 72 degrees here in Las Vegas. And knowing that four months from now it will be a full 30 degrees hotter makes today a full-fledged "Tickled Pink Tuesday".

AS Amber said...

Hey that's my sister right above me! (DeNae) I'm tickled pink today because...um...crap. Nothing's really coming to mind. Oh! As I type this The Office is on. That was a fun little surprise! Consider me pink now. Isn't Fat Tuesday a Mardi Gras thing? I'm glad I didn't say show us your boobs! I woulda felt stupid!