Saturday, February 7, 2009

My life according to my iPod


I saw this on Martie's blog and thought it would be fun to play along......


Answer the following questions by putting your iPod (MP3 player) on shuffle and pressing forward for the next song.


1. If someone says, "Is this ok?" You say?
"Cry" by Faith Hill (huh? this isn't getting off to a good start)



2. What would best describe your personality?
"That's the Way" by Jodee Messina (getting closer)



3. What do you like in a guy?
"Thru the Wire" by Kanye West



4. What is your life's purpose?
"You and Me" by Lifehouse (Splenda IS my purpose!)



5. What is your motto?
"What are U looking at?" by Uncle Kracker (100% true!)



6. What do you think about very often?
"Don't Phunk with my Heart" by Black Eyed Peas (Do I worry about getting burned alot? Yes, I believe I do, as matter of fact)


7. What is 2+2?
"Starts with Goodbye" By Carrie Underwood (self-explanatory)



8. What do you think of your best friends?
"Love you Out Loud" by Rascal Flatts (this one is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH! I love my friends and I AM loud about it! XOXOXOXOX)



9. What is your life story?
"Ridin" by Chamillionaire (always trying to catch me ridin dirty)



10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Buona Sera" by Dean Martin (I have no idea what that means in Italian, but if it counts, I like Italian food...)


11. What do you think when you see the person you like?
"Deliver the Child" by Jenny Frogley (I want my peeps to be fun and childlike, I guess)


12. What do you think of the person you like?
"Just Lose it" by Eminem (not sure where to go with this one....)



13. What do your parents think of you?
"Eye's down" by Eels (My original theory is correct, my Mom can't stand the sight of me)



14. What song will you dance to at your wedding?
"Complicated" by Avril Lavigne (which would be true if I had another wedding considering I am already married)



15. What is your hobby/interest?
"Baby got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot (I refuse to comment on this one)


16. What song will be played at your funeral?
"Holes" by Rascal Flatts (You know when I am no longer in this earth, you WILL all feel a huge hole won't you? A void. Admit it.



17. What do you think of your friends?
"Oh" by Ciara (I mean that in a good way of course!)



18. What's the worst thing that could happen?
"Settlin" by Sugarland (Either that or "the" big one)


19. How will you die?
"All You Wanted" by Michelle Branch (? should I be worried or feel calm about this?)



20. What is the one thing you regret?
"Promises in the Dark" by Pat Benatar (Again, hit the nail on the head)

Feel free to play along, I would love to know what's on your iPod

8 comments:

Martha H. said...

#15 - LOL!

Too fun!!! Glad you played along.

Missy said...

MoCo has my Ipod and I can only imagine what is on it! Actually, that may be fun!

tammy said...

I feel there is a lot of truth in this.

Too funny. I don't even own an ipod or I'd play. I can't stand music constantly in my head. I need the quiet.

Erin said...

I love this tag. Some of the songs are so fitting to the question. My favorite is Baby got Back. I've got to download that song onto my iPod.

Jan said...

Why does number 5 seem to fit Melissa? Love it all. What a fun tag. I don't have an Ipod, but I can dream.

tiburon said...

I did this one a while ago - it is on the blog if you really really care.

And just a note - there is ENTIRELY too much country on your iPod for us to be friends.

Just.saying.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, now wait just a freaking minute. I really take exception to #13....what makes you think your Mom can't stand the sight of you? Ah contrare my favorite oldest daughter. I love the sight of you, being around you and just loving you. You are the best in your Mom's eyes and don't you forget it!!!! LOL Mom

Elisa said...

This tag always fascinates me! I love seeing what others have on there play lists.


I like Rascal Flatts too. (even though Tib doesn't)