Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful that this weekend is the annual LOVE day and that Splenda and I get to spend some good quality alone time together.

I am thankful that my hotel room has a microwave so I can heat up my beloved cornbag.

I am thankful for my good health. One year ago I was laying in a hospital bed amazed that I was still alive.

I am thankful for good friends. Friends I can call, email, text, vent to, get giddy with, speak my mind to, and cry to and with. You know who you all are, and I love each one of you!

I am thankful that my missionary son has not gone weird or lost his sense of humor. One of his latest pictures (not posted) reminds me what a kick in the pants he is and I am glad to see he's "still got it".

I'm thankful for modern technology. What did people do before they invented glasses? For crying out loud!

What are you Thankful for today?

6 comments:

tiburon said...

I have never seen or heard you cry.

I demand it.

Jan said...

Lots to be thankful for Melissa. I am so glad you are healthy and wealthy.

I am thankful for tape right now.

Kristina P. said...

I am thankful for an H&M in Vegas.

tammy said...

I am thankful my roots got done today.

nikkicrumpet said...

Keeping a sense of humor on a mission is pretty much a must I think! And I've never thought of that...but dang I'd be so lost without my reading glasses....I COULDN'T BLOG!!!

Omgirl said...

What happened to you a year ago???