Friday, February 6, 2009

The Gauntlet has been thrown...


The Great White Shark issued a little challenge yesterday on her daily Bucket Filler. It is to create a Life List or Bucket List if you will. Things you want to accomplish before you "kick the bucket".
After my own brush with the other side last year, exactly one year on February 8th as a matter of fact, but I digress, I had actually kind of started one in my head. Now that Tib issued the challenge, it means putting them in writing which in turn means that I really have to work on them since I have not only said them out loud, but put them in actual writing. And, the beauty of it? I can add to it as I go along!

Sooooo, if you check out my side bar-----> you will see my very own "Bucket List"
Wish me luck as some of them seem very attainable and some seem impossible.
Have you created YOUR Bucket List yet? If not, what are you waiting for?

5 comments:

Erin said...

I like your bucket list!

Anonymous said...

Great bucket list, I'd like to get mine on my sidebar too. Hopefully soon!

rychelle said...

i want to go river rafting too (again).

tiburon said...

Love it! Thanks for playing :)

Elisa said...

Years ago I did a bucket list. I need to go through my journal and see how far I have gotten on it! (and maybe re-vamp it... since it was written on my mission when I was righteous)