Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday


Things that are just "tickling me pink" today......

That my office is moving closer to home. When I first took this position we were at the old Beneficial Life Tower in downtown SLC. The ZCMI mall was here, Crossroads mall was here, it was AWESOME! Then they moved us to the west side of the valley on what I am certain used to be a landfill. It stinks, the river glows green, the bugs are plentiful and the geese are constantly overhead which means there is plenty of poop down below. After a few years, they moved us BACK downtown. Only this time, the Downtown Rising project got underway. No more malls. Instead construction all around us, all day, every day. Now, after a few years of this, we are moving BACK to the west side. Back to the landfill, the glowing river, the geese poop, the bugs and the smell. HOWEVER, I will no longer have to pay for parking and the mileage from home is exactly half. In fact, I plan on biking when the weather is warmer! It will be like getting a small raise!! YEAH! I'm tickled! Today is the LAST day downtown!

That Chunchie has so many new words! I swear I don't see her for a week and she has a whole new vocabulary! My favorite is when she yells Tuffy! and says Kasey in her most annoyed voice. I can't imagine where she learned that tone for that dog from!

That Valentine's day is over. Yup, you heard me, OVER. Now that means February is almost OVER. Which means we are one month closer to summer. Summer tickles me pink!

That I have a great movie to go home and finish watching tonight. Who falls asleep during Eagle Eye? Why I do. I made it half way, now I gotta finish it. And yes, I was on the edge of my seat until my eyes closed. Yippee for a good movie!

My new pink gym bag! I heart it!! I can fit every single thing I need for the gym into it. Two different shoes, yoga mat, boxing gloves, gum, lip balm, hand sanitizer, gym pass card, resistance band and lifting gloves. It's even big enough that if Tiburon really does "off" Purdy, we can hide her body in my bag. 'Cause that's what friends do. Help hide the body.


What "tickles you pink" today?

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Cafe Rio for lunch!!!

susette said...

I'm tickled pink for the huge snowflakes falling right now. Call me crazy but I love the beautiful snow!

Shauna said...

Awesome! I l♥ve pink :)

Jan said...

I giggles all the way through this. You keep tickling me.

rychelle said...

"help hide the body" now that's TRUE friendship!

Omgirl said...

I agree. I love summer!!!

p.s. What's wrong? You no likey the cheese? (re: my post)

Anonymous said...

Good news is tickling me pink today!

Erin said...

I'm glad February is almost over too. But - why did it snow? Again!?