Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday - illustrated version......


It's time to point out the things that are "tickling me pink" today.....lucky you, it's illustrated today.....
1. If you follow Facebook - and saw my status updates on Sunday, I was having a tich bit of a melt-down. COULD NOT FIND MY USB CORD!!!! As a blogger, you know, to not have the ability to download your photos is akin to telling you to stop breathing. Well, I am "tickled pink" that my favorite shark came to the rescue and loaned me a spare one of hers!! (and if you aren't on Facebook, get there and friend request me for crying out loud!)

2. My uber-ugly gloves that serve as both fingerless gloves and mittens depending on what you need. I know, I know, they are super dooper ugly, but you know what? My hands are warm whilst driving and that is all that really matters.

3. My Yankees blankie! For some reason the last week or so, I have developed an SEVERE intolerance to the cold. Now, I'm always cold, I realize that. I'm the girl on the beach in Cancun wrapped in a blankie. But lately, I don't know what it is, I am FREEZING! To the very BONE! ALL THE TIME! I am "tickled" that I have such a great blankie to sausage wrap into before getting into bed. Think cocoon.

4. And while I have been mocked mercilessly by those whom I "thought" were my friends and whom I "thought" would be more respectful of my feelings, not naming any names Shark and Giggler......I am "tickled pink" by my uber-cool wrap around sunglasses. Yes, they were designed to go OVER your prescription glasses so that while you are driving around in the blinding sun, you can ease the glare and not end up with a wicked bad headache. Really, they're not that bad are they? Are they? Even if they are, I'm old enough, who freakin cares? MUST.SEE.

What's "tickling you pink" today??

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

You forgot to say that you don't know how to spell the word "blog".

tiburon said...

Yes - the sunglasses are that bad.

Yes - the Yankees blanket rocks. As do the gloves.

And yes - I am rad for giving you the USB cable.

It is unanimous - I concur with everything

Martha H. said...

Oh the glasses. So lovely and stylish.

Missy said...

I swear those gloves were on America's Most Wanted!

Kristina P. said...

My grandma has those glasses. No joke.

Jen said...

Love it! Glad you found a USB cord. Whew! And I love fingerless gloves! Have a happy day.

tammy said...

How did I know it was you behind those glasses on Tib's blog?

I am tickled pink that it's Tuesday and my hubby leaves for work today. Did I type that out loud?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

you're the one behind the glasses! LOL!
loving your tickled pink post!