Monday, February 2, 2009

Spiritual Sunday - Best letter EVAH!


If you've been following Elder L's saga, he has been struggling as of late. We have been worried about his safety in his sector and most of all, his safety with a mentally ill companion. Saturday we got this amazing letter that not only uplifted me and made me feel so much better for him, but totally gave me a lot to think about. He's been out a little over a year, and I can't believe the change that has taken place.
You can click on the picture to get a better read.......

After wiping the tears, I decided that this kid is just one awesome human being and I am so proud of him for sticking it out. Especially when it has been so hard. I think I really have gained a ton of appreciation for him and feel it a privilege to even be a part of his life.
AWE.SOME!!

2 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH HOW SWEET! I can't wait to get one of those letters! Which I already had one! Lucky mom! ♥

tiburon said...

What a good boy! So glad you got that letter :)