Friday, February 6, 2009

Funny Bone Friday - Things I may have heard, or said, or just thought in my head


1. "See, you're a talker, and I LIKE that."

2. "I took the liberty with the S - and she liked it."

3. "I think somebody needs to make cookies, and that somebody ain't me."

4. "Just go by and sniff. He smells good."

5. I totally just flipped her off in my head.

6. "See, going early means that we miss the line because they're not ready, which means we don't have to talk to the bride's family. Remember that we hate them?"

7. "Are you gonna get some lippage?"

8. "For the few brief minutes I have been in this room, I have wanted to physically harm her 3 different times."

9. "It's so cold, my nose hairs hurt!"

10. "Did you just say 'The Angry Whopper is the best thing I have ever eaten in my whole life'? Really?!? This kid needs to get out more.

11 comments:

deb@virginia blue said...

LOL!!
#8 is absolutely my favorite...
I can't tell you how many times I've felt exactly the same way...about any number of people!

Jan said...

Nose hair freeze is the worst :)

Pedaling said...

#8, please.

rychelle said...

love #4!

i say that all the time. ;)

Kristina P. said...

I flip off a lot of people in my head.

Erin said...

Like mentally flipping people off, I swear in my head. I don't swear out loud, but I think swear words pretty frequently.

tammy said...

#6 is something I must remember for future use.

Omgirl said...

I am totally going to have to remember your advice for all future weddings. Whether I hate them or not. Cause I HATE the line.

Omgirl said...

I am totally going to have to remember your advice for all future weddings. Whether I hate them or not. Cause I HATE the line.

nikkicrumpet said...

I always love these....and they always make me LAUGH....#4 is especially making me giggle.

tiburon said...

The difference between Melissa and Tiburon:

You flip people off in your head. I just flip them off.