Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy President's day - Madam Presidente


Oh what a DE-LIGHT! To spend President's day with the Chunch. We played in her room, read books, sang songs and then went shopping. Of course, we needed to stop for lunch and where better than someplace with a germ-infested playland?Who am I to deprive her of the childhood rite of passage of playing in a disgusting playland with a gazillion other children? Splenda Daddy and I fought back the gag reflex and hunkered down to watch her thoroughly enjoy herself.And of course, once done, Splenda took her into the restroom and scrubbed her down like he was prepping for surgery. She is pure heaven to be with!Lah LAH LOVE our Chunch!!

13 comments:

tammy said...

And I see you're dealing well with the hair issue.

deb@virginia blue said...

she's so beautiful!!..sounds like a wonderful day =)

tiburon said...

I am sad about the bangs.

And now I kind of want to go play in a playland.

Martha H. said...

Oh! That pic of her in the bubble thing - I love it! So sweet.

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!

Jan said...

So cute Melissa. I want a chunch too. She looks so happy.

Jillybean said...

Look at it this way, you've just helped to increase her immune system.

Chunch is cute!

rychelle said...

germs are good for them. builds up their resistance. ;)

susette said...

I followed your comment from erin's blog. Are you going to the lunch on Saturday? I am going and excited to meet lots of new blogging friends.

Omgirl said...

I know, I have such a love-hate relationship with playlands. My kids love them, and I can eat while they leave me alone. But the idea of how many germs (and how much urine) is in there gives me the creeps.

Vanessa said...

Oh Chunch. She is a cutie!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

She is SO cute!!! You couldn't have gotten cuter pictures!!! and yes I agree....i have to choke down the gag reflex when i let my kids play in those things! yuck!!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

She is SO cute!!! You couldn't have gotten cuter pictures!!! and yes I agree....i have to choke down the gag reflex when i let my kids play in those things! yuck!!