Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday


I am just "tickled pink" by the cookies that were MINE when I got home. I had prolly the crappiest meeting at work that I have EVER had. One that sent me to the bathroom in tears. One that had me so mad I was shaking for a long time afterwards. One that when I think about it even now, I get all worked up.

But a certain Shark who seems to know just the right thing at just the right time, came to my door with Chocolate Chip cookies WITHOUT the chocolate chips!!!!! Yessssssssss! Best evah!


Thanks Shark - luv ur guts!!!

**yes there were several more than just these four - I already ate them

9 comments:

tiburon said...

You're Malcolm :)

Omgirl said...

I'm intrigued by the no chips. Do you not like chocolate or just like the rest of the cookie part better? And I'm sorry about your meeting. it sounds awful! I hope you didn't get in trouble. I hate getting in trouble. I'm sorry. :(

Kristina P. said...

I still don't understand how you don't like chocolate.

And do you really not know what Nutella is? For shame!

Plain Jame said...

DID SOMEONE SAY COOOOKIE!!!!!!!????????

rychelle said...

i'm a little confused about the lack of chips, but they still look delish!

tammy said...

Mmmm....cookies.....


Sorry you had a bad day :(

Vanessa said...

That Shark is such a nice girl.

And, so are you. HOpe you are doing better!

Becca said...

Sorry about the meeting, but I'm glad that you have a shark to take care of you!

kado! said...

you are SO lucky!