Sunday, August 16, 2009
Top 25 Reasons Why I Love Splenda Daddy
25. He's tall. Tall enough that it required a CalKing bed.
24. He took me to NYC and the original Yankee stadium before it was torn down.
23. He's incredibly smart.
22. He constantly thinks "in the future"
21. He is a realist - he leaves the pipe dreaming to me
20. He is great with the young men in our ward. Heck, he's great with all the youth.
19. He's a fantastic father who teaches and leads with the Spirit.
18. He is the epitome of integrity.
17. He's quietly very witty. When he does speak up, he is funny.
16. He lets me be the center of attention.
15. He is good to his Mom. He thinks about her, does things for her and is so kind.
14. He can fix anything. And if there is something out of his league, he is not afraid to get help.
13. He pays all the bills and manage my retirement fund.
12. He is extremely fair and non-judgmental. And reminds me to be the same.
11. He doesn't waver on his values.
10. He is a hard-worker.
9. His wallet hugs his butt like spanx unless it involves something important, of sentimental value or helping other people. Then the L totally gets dropped and he is the Spenda Daddy.
8. He is wise, rational, methodical and careful about every decision he makes.
7. Unless impossible, he is at my every finish line.
6. He gives me great ideas for blog posts.
5. He is a great listener.
4. He doesn't try to "fix" my problems unless I ask him to. Otherwise, he lets me vent. A.lot.
3. He doesn't complain when I spend hours and hours at the gym or working out.
2. He is completely honest with me all the time. He values trust.
and the NUMBER 1 REASON I LOVE SPLENDA DADDY???
1. He is the yin to my yang, the peanut butter to my jelly, the rudder to my boat, my everything. Without him, I am.....................incomplete.