Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Slang Gang Word of the Day


Today's word comes not from the usual websitebut instead from the uber-hip, uber cool, Jan.
**Thanks Jan, I heart you!!**

It relates to my previous post - my shout out to her.

August 19th - Doing a Megyn; going Megyn on them;

To debate tenaciously notwithstanding the idiocy of whom you may be debating with.

To hold people responsible for things said or done despite their claims otherwise.

"Don't make me go all Megyn on you!"

"Next week's follow up meeting at work, I am totally gonna be doing a Megyn!"


See live example:

6 comments:

Jan said...

Love it Cat. She is totally slang worthy.

I am going all Megyn in an hour. I can feel it as I am getting ready to pay bills. Charter will be so happy with my Megyn tone. Yeouch.

Loralee and the gang... said...

Boy, she sure made him dance all around the question like a cricket on burning hot coals! And of course Main Stream Media is so in love with the BO. They have been so blindly praising the ground he walks on. But the tide may be turning (I hope) within the heath care reform debate.

:~D

tammy said...

And I thought I loved her before...

Shawn said...

Hmmmm, don't know about her--but I am bad----I stay away from news---its bursts the fantasy that "my life is perfect" bubble.

Becca said...

Love me some Megan! Every morning...especially when she calls out the idiots she's interviewing!

kado! said...

funny...because Sean and I have said this before....in regards to her debating with Bill O'Reilly! She knows her stuff....hot with lotsa wits!