Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy moments this week....Sissy, boys, and missionaries

Sissy taking a break from swimming to snack and munch. We have our priorities....

Kasey's biopsy came back. Yes, it was a mast cell tumor. Grade 2. BUT, they got it all. He's good to go! Can't do the big collar around his neck to keep him from licking and biting out the stitches, but this shirt does nicely. Big dork!


Tuffy taught Sissy how to drink milk.


Band of brothers. My boys have besties. And they are BESTIES. As thick as thieves these boys are. So when Elder M serving in Australia writes home, he sends them all in one envelope to my house addressed to them with my last name. I love him! I love them. All of them!

But my favorite thing of all this week? This....(click to enlarge and read) We are so happy for our missionary and yes, proud of him too. He has always been blessed with leadership skills. Quiet, by example and with humor. I am not surprised that the Lord is utilizing those talents.

12 comments:

Jan said...

A big fat awesome for ya Cat.

Vanessa said...

YAY for ZL!!!!

The t-shirt on the doggie is cracking me up!

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrappy Girl said...

Cute big doggie in a tshirt...I was just at a petstore yesterday looking at the XL dog clothes thinking...hmmm...I don't think I have seen any other size than the S dogs with tshirts on. I wish Annie Louise would wear one. So glad they got all the tumor.

tammy said...

Love all your happy moments. I hope I have some proud momma missionary moments later in my life. Even though I hate to think of them leaving.

Good idea on the t-shirt! So glad they got all the tumor.

Mom said...

That is wonderful. He has always exibited leadership qualities. It's nice to have others see that in him as well. We are so proud of him and love him so much!

rychelle said...

drinking out of the milk carton......so cute!

Shawn said...

Cutie little girl---and love the big doggie T!

Good on your great son!

Omgirl said...

that drinking milk pic is the BEST EVER!!!

Congratulations to Elder C on becoming a Zone Leader. And to you. You done good, Ma!

Sue said...

You know I love missionaries. We sent around a sign up sheet yesterday for feeding the missionaries this coming week.

Everyone fights to get a chance to feed them, and give them a hug.

Becca said...

My kids were wondering why the dog had a shirt on. It gave them a pretty good laugh this morning! And woot woot for ZL!!! And let's not forget the nice shout out to mom!

nikkicrumpet said...

the pooch looks very stylish in the snazzy shirt...I especially like the sexy knot tied in it. Congrats to your amazing missionary being called as zone leader...you guys did something right raising that boy!