Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Megyn Kelly - Now SHE'S a pit bull in lipstick!

Yeah, I like Fox News. What of it? I don't watch it exclusively, I also watch MSNBC, CNN, and the big network three NBC, CBS and ABC.

I will be honest and say that I like Fox and CNN the best. As pretty as Matt Lauer is, I have lost interest in mainstream media that seems to have a on-going love affair with BO.

For many months now, right after our morning local news ends at 7:00am MST; I immediately switch over to watch her

I call her my "pitbull". She is an awesome interviewer and doesn't throw softballs! She is direct, forthright and very intelligent. She's no simple pretty face, there are actual brains behind her beauty.

Here's her bio lifted right off their website

Megyn Kelly is currently a co-host of FOX News Channel's "America's Newsroom." She also appears regularly on "The O'Reilly Factor With Bill O'Reilly."

Most recently, Kelly analyzed exit poll information on Election Night and co-anchored "America's Election HQ" with Bill Hemmer throughout the 2008 presidential election season. Kelly reported live from the Democratic National Convention and Republican National Convention.

Kelly reported on the 2007 Virginia Tech campus massacre, live from Blacksburg, Virginia, and while rescue efforts were underway for the 6 trapped miners from Huntington, Utah. She also reported live from Durham, North Carolina on the rape charges against three Duke University lacrosse players, breaking new details that ultimately helped exonerate the defendants.

Prior to her anchor role, Kelly served as a general assignment reporter for FNC based in Washington, where she provided live coverage of the confirmation hearings for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr. and Chief Justice John Roberts. She also reported on the retirement of Justice Sandra Day O'Connor and the death of Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist, in addition to, the indictments of Scooter Libby and Tom DeLay.

Before joining FNC, Kelly served as a general assignment reporter for ABC News affiliate WJLA-TV in Washington. During her tenure at WJLA, Kelly covered national and local stories of interest, including the 2004 presidential race and the D.C. sniper cases. Previously, Kelly practiced law as a corporate litigator.

Prior to her career in journalism, Kelly, an attorney, practiced as a litigator with Jones Day in New York City, Chicago and Washington, D.C. before leaving to pursue journalism. She joined FOX News in 2004.

Kelly earned her J.D. from Albany Law School, where she also served as editor of the Albany Law Review and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Syracuse


If you're not familiar with America's Newsroom with Bill Hammer and Megyn Kelly check them out. Great way to start the morning!

5 comments:

Omgirl said...

Oh man, 7am, huh? I try to stay in bed until as close to 8 as possible. Doesn't usually happen. but neither does the morning news. Dora and Deigo dominate the mornings at our house. Maybe I'll try to convince the kids to watch Megyn Kelly this week instead!

Jan said...

She is super duper pitbull. I love her tenacity. She will stand up to anyone. She should be part of your slang. I am doing a Megyn.

Pedaling said...

oh, how i do love brilliant conservative women with such creditials!

it drives the liberals MAD!

tammy said...

Smart and pretty. I love her too.

kado! said...

I have told you before how much I LOVE Megyn....She is one of the only people I REALLY wanted to meet at the FOX Fan night w/ the Mets....and I did not see her....I love her! She is beautiful and So Smart! Love it!