Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday - illustrated version......


I heart friend's.
Friend's that understand when I need to sort n soothe.
That make sure that need is fulfilled.

Yellow's
Green's
Orange's
Red's
Purple's

Two at a time.
Don't mix colors
Don't pre-sort, just dump the bag and pick two out by color at a time.
Aaaaaahhhhhh - soothing...........

I heart Sissy. I heart Shoes. I heart Sissy and silly shoes together

I heart long birthday's. And MIL's that make you dinner and celebrate with cake. And Sissy thinking it was for her. Singing "Happy Birthday to you - co-ee."




All these things have me just "tickled pink" today!

6 comments:

tiburon said...

Yessssssssssssss

Sort and soothe. Sort and soothe.

I wish you weren't leaving today. :(

Sher said...

Happy Birthday!

Martha H. said...

I love an extended b-day celebration. What fun!

Love me that Sissy. She is so stinking cute.

Kristina P. said...

This made me smile.

And I would so much rather take chocolate over Skittles!

kado! said...

Skittles...Yummy...Taste the Rainbow...

Cute funny wooden shoes!

tammy said...

I want cake.