Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday - illustrated version......



A certain Shark just spent the weekend in NYC and brought me this:Apparently it is an Evil Eye bracelet! I heart it! Not only is it going to offer me good luck and protection, but it kinda reminds one of Skittles. Sort-n-soothe....sort-n-soothe....

Said Shark also had lunch with the fabulous Kado - who was kind enough to send home this:Feels a little sacrilegious to eat it, I might have to just enjoy the display in my Yankees room. Heart you Kado! Thanks!

And then quite simply, SHE tickles me pink. Just being her....


What a great Tuesday it is!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Ahhhh! Kado had lunch with Tib, not Shawn!

rychelle said...

omg! my grandma has that exact same bracelet. except she calls hers the "eye on health" bracelet. i like your name better. ;)

Vanessa said...

Evil eye bracelet? I love to give the evil eye to people. Probably a little too much.

I love Sissy's shoes. Very cute!

Scrappy Girl said...

She is a pink cutie.

Erin said...

I always love your tickled me pink posts. I love the bracelet too.

tammy said...

I love that grandbaby of yours!

kado! said...

...glad the cookie made it home to you....I was worried!...thought Tib might have had other plans for it!!! ;)

I LOVE those cute pink shoes!!!...and the bracelet! Lucky!

tiburon said...

So glad you like the bracelet! And to be fair - you got BOTH cookies cause I didn't want my husband to kick my trash.

CountessLaurie said...

Are those shoes on the right feet?

She tickles me pink and I don't even know her. What a cutie patootie!!