Friday, March 6, 2009

Slang Gang Word of the Day



dejabrew

Much like deja vu, dejabrew is when you start to remember things you did last night while drinking an excessive amount of beer. *Editor's note - could be applied to any excessive beverage drinking ie: Monsters, Diet Coke, insert your beverage of choice here ____________.*

"I remember now standing on the stool peeing into my mug while laughing at anything and everything. Oh my crap, dejabrew! I won't ever be able to face those people again."


Editor's note: I believe the last few mornings at the gym whilst under the influence of a Monster could constitute dejabew since I am pretty sure I made a fool of myself. Shut up Tiburon. Not.one.word.

11 comments:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I love your GangSlang!

Martha H. said...

That is fantastic!

Jillybean said...

That word looks like something you might see on a word verification code.

veronica said...

C'mon! Let Tiburon talk!

kado! said...

...another good one!

tiburon said...

P.S.

!

tammy said...

Cracking up over here.

rychelle said...

the "use it in a sentence" lines are cracking me up!

Unknown said...

LOL - my husband got an entire deck of cards with slang words one year for Christmas (from his sister).

They are hilarious! Even more funny was a guy at his work really studied them hard :)

Becca said...

I love the urban dictionary. Though I have not yet been able to bring myself to look up the one word that inspired all these entries.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

lol!